Wednesday, May 2, 2012




Pinned Image


Oh, my sweet dear readers (if there are any of you left) I have been the most laxidazy of bloggers. So many struggles and triumphs of the last few months I wish I could have shared with you. But as this lovely pintrest picture shows, I have been working very hard and a great many good and nice things have slipped through the cracks.

Pinned ImageIn a few weeks I will be finnished; I cant wait to blog more, and Im sure I will have more intersting things to write on as well. Right my revolves around world views durring the russian revolution and stuff (I know, Im falling asleep just thinking about it.)

However I would like to show you a quick little thing that keeps me going through the days.

One of Gods most beautiful things.....flowers.


I love flowers so much. They remind me of Gods love and His promises to us.
 Pinned ImagePinned Image

blue flowers.................
Pinned Image
and pink flowers (my favorite)

Pinned Image

See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment