Friday, June 8, 2012

Rambly

A little artistic change to the blog in honor of summer. I don't know about you all, but I have been feeling quite a bit rambly.

Quippy Dictionary
Rambly- The longing to hop in a car, fill up the tank, and drive down a country road, with the windows down and music going, and never stop. (expect for like bathroom breaks and to move turtles out of the road.) (turtles love roads.)

Very rambly indeed.

I even have board now on pinterest devoted to places I would love to go!
http://pinterest.com/everydaycrusade/the-one-day-adventures/

Pinned Image
Some I could drive to

Pinned Image

Some not so much.... This is in Slovenia

I'm going to assume that your geographical knowledge of southern Europe is much like mine. Which can best be described as If-it-wasn't-involved-in-the-renaissance-I-don't-know-it, because that's pretty much the biggest thing that's ever happened there right? Excluding the recent economic struggles..... I'm kidding, but I didn't know much of it.. so here ya' go. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia?vm=r&s=1


I would love to travel. Anywhere, preferably some place with fields. Like Nebraska, I love Nebraska, I think that if I wasn't a Texan I would be a Nebraskan. But I digress.


Pinned Image

I think I would also love to go camping. Some where near a lake, where you can just be in Gods wildness. Where there is enough room for the soul and clean fingernails are not required.....
That would be lovely.

Until I can find away to fufill these summer desires I shall practise contentment in whatever situation I am in.


Something to make your summer a little better.

Books: I just finished re-reading Captivating and Wild at Heart by the Eldredges. Absolutely life changing books, I highly suggest them for teens and adults seeking to understand Gods plan for there lives and to better understand themselves.

http://www.amazon.com/Captivating-Unveiling-Mystery-Womans-Soul/dp/0785264698?vm=r&s=1

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Heart-Revised-Updated-Discovering/dp/1400200393/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339170401&sr=1-1


Music: Make the Most of Me. Marie Miller.
 Holding out for a Hero. Ella Mae Bowen. 
Wonderful, beautiful songs.


Happy Summer Ya'll
 Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment