Monday, January 16, 2012

Just Today...

Pinned Image


I'm not use to pain.
 I take care of myself and have learned what to do to keep myself well.
 I dont like taking medicine (for many reasons in which I will give a nice post on some other time)
I prefer to suffer little than take medicine.
But today was different.
Four parts of me are hurting right now.
FOUR!!
I'm 17. I shouldn't hurt.
But today I do...
My ears hurt from getting them pierced.
My foot hurts from a very unfortunate injury I will not divulge.
My back hurts from sitting in the car for almost four hours.
My head hurts...not really sure why....
The solution....
Take 3 advil. Go for a run (and hope it rains). Hope that when I get home I can convince someone to rub me (like that would happen). Pray.
Be thankful that one of these days all of these pains will go away.
photo of Paul Darde's Eternal Pain 1913

Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment