Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The simple sweetness of being just a little bit girly....

 

Okay, I'm more than a little bit girly. But I do play airsoft, love tramping through the outdoors, shooting bows and arrows, and running. I will now completely distroy the credibility of my last sentece by letting you know that todays blog topic is lace.

I love, lace. But it hasn't always been this way. When I was little I hated lace! I thought it was for granies with dolies in stuffy old houses with cats. I have come a long way sense then, I now have learned apriciate doiles (for the crafting possibilities),  I love old house, and I find cats more likeable (though dogs and cows are still my favorite animals).

If you don't like lace maybe this will change your mind, and if you do then I hope you enjoy these pictures (from pinterest) as much as I do!


Pinned ImagePinned Image
Lace can be on almost anything

Pinned Image
It is slim

Pinned Image
and elegant
Pinned Image
you can use it all over
Pinned Image
or just a wee bit
Pinned Image
it is intricate
Pinned Image
it is lovely
Pinned Image
Lace it beautiful
~ A girly little Quippy~

1 comment:

  1. Not bad- an apt discourse on lace, I'd say. Not too wordy, with plenty of pictures of wedding dresses. :D

    ReplyDelete