Sunday, October 30, 2011

im really bad at titles....

I haven’t posted in a while, but I have had allot happening. I’m not going to bore you with the bad parts but lets just say I've had a few preverbal punches in the gut lately, and I’m kind if drained.  But lots of good things too!So here are the highlights of my life of late.

My friends and I put on our 3rd ball (full post comming eventualy)

It was Swing/Waltz/Two step/Virginia Reel/Line Dancing, and new to our balls the super fun, random, circle skippy dance

We went to the opening performance of the Lucia De Lammermoor (see me and my twin above)

My dearest Mummy had her Birthday


So much other fun stuff, started an awesome bible study and finished some really good books,

stay tuned for some much more interesting upcoming posts

No comments:

Post a Comment