Sunday, November 6, 2011

to prove a point in the most beautiful way possible

I was arguing with my friend the other day about how I think anything in baby form is cute. Ok so it wasnt really an argument, I said it, he gave me a strange look, and we moved on. But it got me thinking about creatures in baby form, and I decided I would write a post about it. But as I am no talent at writing (or much of anything) I decided I would do it in the most beautiful way I know how....other peoples pictures.
cute baby fox

 Foxes

Duckling

Ducks

little wolf

wolves

Baby Koala

koala
rare

photo-shoped creatures

What cuteness!

elaphants

Lamb Love

sheep
run baby, run

zebra

.

rabbits

ohpuppy

dogs

baby otters

otters
So cute!

I think this is an owl...



people
This actually is a picture that a friend took at church of my twin and a friend's grandbaby.
So now the world knows my point.
Have a nice Sunday world
~ Quippy

No comments:

Post a Comment