Monday, November 7, 2011

A Blush List ~ Tea Cups

The sweaters are out, the electric blankets are running, and the 70 degree wind is blowing, it's an actual season here in north Texas and in honor of such I would like to share a little blush list on a thing that I consider a marvelous vestibule to wintery weather.
Tea cups for tea ceremony    
Tea Cups

tea cup birdcage
They have a personality all their own, and evoke a sense of peace, cheerfulness, and comfort.
Tea cup scoop
They have many uses
tea cup
in many colors and styles
Kitties in a tea cup
there is one for just about everybody
so here with out further adieu
The Anthropologie Tea Cup Blush List

I love these Anthropologie monogram mugs. I want to get a bunch of them in and hang them on a wall. Maybe in every letter, or maybe to spell something nice. 

             
I love the hand painted look of Curious Deciduous, and the hot air balloon reminds me of art work in children's book, a children's book that I would love to read.


This Piecrust mug is darling; it reminds me of my Mother. Elegant, beautiful, intricate and understated
This one is definitely my favorite in every way. The lovely hand painted flowers, with the scalloped rim and  the flair of the handle
*sigh*
I think Im going to make it my wallpaper
have a cheery day


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment