Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Knitting up a storm

I love knitting, and I do alot of it! But it takes me like a year to do a scarf! I was pondering this on my way to the library today, trying to figure out why it takes me so long, and then it came to me. What happens is this.
 November: Its chilly yarn is everywhere I get really excited and knit up a storm
December: I travel down to mississippi where  A. I get annoyed knitting in a crowded car B. I mess up a lot because I'm not paying attention which is frustrating C. Its humid down there so I don't really want to be holding yarn!
January: Back to school, knitting slows
Febuary: It snows, speeds back up
March-May: Its spring time and I just want to be outside
June-September: Its like 110, I dont want to look at yarn!
October: Finnish project
So you see my problem, that is why I have never given away a project because I've only done like 8 and the first 5 arent worth showing the world. But I just finished one, it is so cute and I really like the pattern, it was so easy! I've started a new scarf and its going to quickly I think I might actually make a few more and give them away as presents, but I dont want to show you just in case...
Here is the scarf I just finished a few days ago, email me if you want the pattern





No comments:

Post a Comment